Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Simple Package Topper

I realize Christmas is over.  I sure wish it wasn't.  Birthdays, however are all throughout the year and this simple package topper will work for any gift.  

I have used cardboard letters covered in pretty scrapbook paper.  Just glue magnet strips to the back and tape it to the top of the package.  



You can also use wooden circles found at a craft store to top your packages.  They could be painted, covered in scrapbook paper, etc.  I used plain ones this year and added letters stickers to them.


For this one, I used a rub-on letter.


Glue a heavy duty magnet to the back, tape it to your package and make sure to tell the recipient so it doesn't get tossed in the garbage with the wrapping paper.


Easy, cute, and useful!  Gotta love that combination.

I'll be linking to these parties this week!

Happy Tuesday!

14 comments:

Patrice January 4, 2011 at 6:20 AM  

These are cute! What a great idea.

Unknown January 4, 2011 at 7:04 AM  

I have lots of birthdays coming up, this is a great idea, thanks!

TBonesMom January 4, 2011 at 7:18 AM  

Perfect...totally love this idea!

Beth @beth-adam.blogspot.com January 4, 2011 at 9:35 AM  

What a fantastic idea!! I have a baby shower coming up and this will be the perfect addition to the present! So cheap and easy too! :) I think I'll put my new silhouette to good use and make some letters!! :)
Beth

Hespyhesp January 4, 2011 at 9:40 AM  

Simple, easy and cute. Love it! Thanks!

Louisa January 4, 2011 at 11:13 AM  

I love the clean modern look!

Erin January 4, 2011 at 1:08 PM  

These are adorable. What a great idea!!!

Donnie January 4, 2011 at 1:28 PM  

What a cute idea. Thanks for explaining how to do it. Take care.

Erin A January 4, 2011 at 9:59 PM  

These are so cute! You always add the perfect touches, I would never think to do this stuff! Great job.

Ashley Houck January 5, 2011 at 9:25 PM  

love this idea. i always look forward to mondays the most! :-)

Anonymous January 5, 2011 at 11:01 PM  

love this look! They are so cute! Please come by and link up to handmade tuesdays @ ladybug blessings next week! www.ladybug-blessings.com

Wendy January 5, 2011 at 11:43 PM  

Very cute! Now I just need to find something that needs to be wrapped...

Pati @ A Crafty Escape January 10, 2011 at 9:01 AM  

Love this idea- thanks for sharing!

Jami January 15, 2011 at 5:57 PM  

These are wonderful!
I hope you'll stop by and and share them at the Pretty Packages Party!
www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com
Smiles!
Jami

Related Posts with Thumbnails